Yellowish palate with white dots on the tongue, pressure in the head and headache. Is this a fungal, bacterial or viral infection?

My palate is yellowish and I noticed few white dots at the back of my tongue . I have cough but feel better now. AmoClav was started almost a wk ago by my doctor, have history of fever. CXR done 2 days ago and still waiting for the doctor s office to phone me for updates. I am worried about the appearance of my palate. About 3 months ago. I was into Amoxicillin 500 tid for 7 days for excessive, yellowish post nasal drip . I also would like to know if respiratory illness caused by fungi demonstrates the same signs and symptoms as viral and bacterial infections do. I am also having headache and feeling pressure in my head. There is also feeling of tightness in my throat occasionally.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013