Problem sleeping at night, butt, waist and back are warm. Why ?

Hi, my name is AAAAA and i am from Ghana. I have a problem in sleeping at night, normlly, at night my botto, waist and back body is always warm. The last time i went to the hospital the Dector said that it is typoid and he gave me medicine and sleeping drug but i still find it difficult to sleep at night. But sometimes, if i take paracetamol i can sleep just for one hour. I also have difficult in breathing at sometimes but not always. Please i need your help. I also have frequency nasal (kataa)
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012