Pressure, severe pain above anus after ejaculation. Taking Alieve to ease the pain. Suggestions?

Hello, I m not sure if I m under the right category but Im haveing extremely painful Pressuer just above my anus after ejaculation . I m a 24yr male. After ejaculating I use to just pee Afterwords. Now there is this extremely violent Pressuer that I feel deep in my lower body after I ejaculate. If feels like my lower body will explode if I try to push my pee out. This feeling can happen at other times but lately it Always feels like this after ejaculating. Iv been taking Alieve pills to try and ease the pain (no more than two a day). Any insight I could get would be wonderful. This is pain is the most violent pain iv ever felt in my life.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013