Pressure in the head, stiffness in neck, imbalance, dry throat and difficulty in breathing.MRI normal. Anxiety?

Hi I feel pressure on my head when I am standing or walking , also feel stiffness in neck and some times feel fainting and dryness in throat and difficulty breathing , i feel imbalance flouting sensation what should I do , it is scary and happens to me every day several time , I am ok when I lay down, drs tell me it is anxiety but I think it is something physically wrong with me please let me know what kind of test I should do to be diagnosed . What should I do ? I did MRI 4 months ago there is nonspecific white matter disease I don t know if it is clinically significant? Please help thanks
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012