Pressure in the chest, feeling wave movements in the private parts, chest and head. Feeling lightheaded and disoriented. Any advice?

I've been experiencing constant wave movements all over my body that move into my private area, I feel pressure on my chest, head and have stomach problems. I get smells of decomposing, I feel very light and disoriented, I panic because of, it which I feel it makes it worst. I feel some body parts heavier than other parts of my body, feel emotionally drained and tired. Any advice

Thank You,
Gloria Zavala
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013