Pressure in pelvic area, lower back, buttocks, legs, left ovarian corpus luteum cyst, taken antibiotics, menstruation after dilation and curettage, no fever, pain while urinating

i had a D&C done 7 weeks ago for a missed miscarriage . couple days later i started experiencing discomfort and pressure-like feeling in pelvic area, lower back, buttocks and it radiate all the way down my legs to my heels, mostly on the left side. One day pain was quite sharp when I coughed but most times is just dull and uncomfortable. Went back to ER on day 6 post D&C and doctor found small RPOC 8mm with flow some blood and left ovarian corpus luteum cyst. Took antibiotics for 5 days. First period came 3.5 weeks after D&C. No bleeding since however discomfort persists. No fever. Symptoms seem to worsen a little after sex. And the level of discomfort seems to increase when I am sitting and lying down, especially when my upper body is leaning forward. No tenderness to touch in abdomen or pain while urinating. Cannot get an appointment with gynecologist for another 2 weeks. Any advise would be appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012