Pressure in head. Fainted, had concussion. Told due to difference of vision in eyes. Suggestions?

I have been experiencing a feeling of tightness and lots of pressure in the my head for the past 3 weeks. Mostly in the very back, and it varies from lower back to the top of my head. It has been going in waves, but has seemed to get worse this past week with a constant, very tight pressure. It also feels tight behind my nose, and in my forehead . I have been abroad for the past 3 months, and I have gone to the doctor s three times in the past couple weeks. At first they thought it was an ear infection , but my ears are clear and I still have symptoms. They took an X-ray and ruled out a sinus infection . I also lost my glasses on the way here in January, and I just got new ones today, because the doctors said it could be due to the difference of vision in my two eyes. I had either a CT scan or an MRI last August because I fainted and got a concussion , and they said that everything was normal. I m just scared now and wondering if I should get another scan of my brain, or if I should expect the pressure to pass now that I have glasses.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013