Pressure headache, have osteoarthritis in joints, neck and jaw. Had MRI, MRA and CAT scan. Treatment?

I am experiencing, what I would describe as a pressure headache , especially at the back of my head. I have had an MRI , MRA and a Cat scan of the brain and all the results are normal. I am 68 years old and have osteoarthritis in most of my joints, including my neck and left jaw. I feel that the headache may be a result of the arthritis. I take a tramadol before bed which gives me mild relief. Are there any specific meds. or treatments to help relieve this type of headache.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013