Prescribed medicine for high SGPT and SGOT levels. What to eat or drink to get good liver function?

hi doctor i m age 28 yrs ... tmr i have medical examination ... for my last medical examination before 6 months my sgpt/ sgot was 156/ 96 so doctor has to come for medical after a week course of medicines and it was all ok later . so tmr again i am apearing for medical test ... n m bit nervous about my sgpt and sgot .. i ll be thankful if you can adivice me wht to eat or drink before to get my liver function good? thank
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012