Prescribed Triclenz for hairfall due to genetics and fungal infection. Is it appropriate?

i have been having hair fall from 6 years. i went to doc . she said it is due to genetic + fungal infection + increased testosterone . she prescribed triclenz for daily use , tressgro cream , androagen tablets and onabet shampoo . Please tell me whether they are appropriate . i m 21 yrs old . Do those have side effects ? How long should i take these . What are their benefits . Can my problem have a permanent solution ?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012