Prescribed Oleanz for bipolar disease. Sleeping hours increased after taking medicine. Side effect?

Hello, I am a 22 years old male...... Recently, I have been diagnosed with Bipolar disease at Apollo Hospital, India.......... The Doctor prescribed me the tablet Oleanz, and told me to inform him, when I got more sleep after taking that ........But I forgot to tell him about my sleeping hours, that has drastically increased after taking the medicine from day one.............................. As I am in the other city so I can not meet my doctor personally.........Please help me to know, that is anything wrong with this symptom of increased sleeping.............Or its just a natural effect of Oleanz...........................................
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012