Prescribed Forecox and Omnacortil. How do I know if I am recovering?

hi.. sir. i have already taken forecox for two months with two tablets a day at night. after that,the doctor asked me to take an x-ray which is digital.he compared it with previous and said it is difficult to compare the two x-rays , since the previous one is not digital.then he asked me to continue forecox along with omnacortil-5 5mg per can i justify whether iam recovering from my disease.At the time of my treatment iam 51kg. now iam 60 kg.. doctor says its a great improvement since u increase ur weight as positive symptom.Is there any side effect prevails to take these tablets.. and also i think my skin is becoming dark.. plz suggest me a solution to my questions..
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012