Prescribed Clindamycin for vaginal infection. Can I use while having periods?

I have vaginal infection & first doctor has prescribed me a metronidazole tablet but due to my stomach upset i could not finish the proper dose. i went to my doctor again and ask for vaginal cream, she gave me Clindamycin phoshat %2 and i used in 1st night of my menstruation , now i want to know whether i can stop using that and start again after my periods finished or it s better i continue using the cream while i am period. sorry if i have any mistakes as english is not my first language. thanking you in advanc my name is Sisi
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012