Prescribed Cefixime for fever and pain when urinating. Ultrasound shows stone. Itching face after taking Buscopan. How to get rid of this?

Hello Doctor I am suffering from fever. After consulting doctor, he advised to me to use antibiotic since it is a viral fever. I have used Cefixime 200 along with combination of paracetamol and pain killer. My doctor asked to me go through thorough diagnosis, because i informed him that i suffer pain while urinating. The ultra sound diagnosis revealed that there is a stone of 6mm. My doctor suggested to use antibiotic and reduce infection. He prescribed Zanocine 200mg (antibiotic), Buscopan and Voveran. I have used all the three tablets for one time. That night i have suffered intense itching and my face got rashes and bulged. My mouth has become tasteless and whatever I eat it is very hot. Doctor advised me to use Avil 25 and discontinue Buscopan and Voveran. But advised me to continue using Zanocine, since i need to reduce infection. Even after discontinuing Buscopan and voveran i feel itching sensation, but my face donot have rashes. Now can you please suggest me how to get rid of this infection and itching.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012