Prescribed Axoguard after surgery to excise hook of hamate. Any side effects?

Side effects of Axoguard SR 75. I recently had a surgery (4th feb 2013) to excise the hook of hamate (non union). Doctor informed that the broken hook had compressed one of the nerves in the ulnar side. he has prescribed axoguard sr 75 (once daily) for 3 weeks. are there any side effects of this? I also had tfcc tear which has been fixed at the sametime through arthroscopic surgery. Does this require a cast for 6 weeks? Doctor has not done anything so far after surgery. Also, the scaphoid fracture has also united now after a cast for 6 weeks.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013