Pregnant with whitish painless lumps near vagina. Is this normal during pregnancy?

Hi. Im a 21 year old woman that is 8 months pregnant. About a month ago i motives a small White bump near my vagina . At first i thought it was an ingrown hair but several more have developed where my butt and leg meet. They are all White or skin-colored and painless. I do not have no never had an std . Does anyone have ante any suggestions on what they could be or what may have causes this to hallen? Is my prevnancy parte of the equation?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012