Pregnant with spotting. Proluton depot injection given. No heart beat. Worried

hello doctor, ET of my wife was done on 13 march. doctor confirmed heartbeat of the foetus on 9th april. my wife had a reddish brown spotting yesterday evening, we rushed to the hospital immediately, she was given pause 500 mg and proluton depot i500 mg inj, also, ultrasound conducted was normal, heart beat was also confirmed. However, another ultrasound was conducted today morning, in which heart beat was not has adviced another ultrasound after 3 days. we are worried
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013