Pregnant with small sac diagnosed. Radio ultrasound suggested. What is it? History of miscarriages

acccording to my doctor i m 6 weeks pregnant but i have 2 miscariages before,one was chemical pregnancy and one time i had d and c.both time it was weak pregnanacy and now its third time and till now the sac is very small doctor said that its too early but that means its again weak after 10 days doctor has recommended a radio ultra sound to see thee growth.what is radio ultra sound?and can my pregnanacy be safe this time?please help me i m worried
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013