Pregnant with reddish small bumps and patches near the vagina. Possible yeast infection?

I have been itching lately around my crotch, tonight I discovered red little bumps and patches around the outside of my vag between there and my anus , nothing on my vag lips . I am 19 weeks preggo and did have some weird thick discharge a couple of days ago. but these are just red itchy little bumps, and it s more like when I spread my legs, in the crotch reigon. Possible yeast infection because of pregnancy? Me and my partner have had quite a bit of sex recently so the moisture of that could have caused it maybe?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013