Pregnant with reddish bumps on toes, itching and sensitive skin. Swollen toes. What is causing this?

I am 36 weeks pregnant and for a few weeks now I have had red bumps all over my toes(both feet) and in between it has gotten really itchy and burning like crazy and sensative to touch. When it started growing on the inner side of my feet I went and saw my physician. He said it might be a heat rash and gave me a cream to help. Now I'm noticing that my feet(even underneath) and toes are completely covered in these little bumps and itchy and burning, and nothing has been feeling better. My toes are swollen and it looks like my feet are starting to swell.
Help? :(
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013