Pregnant with high SGPT and SGOT levels. Should I take medication?

I am 37 weeks pregnant . recently i checked my SGPT and SGOT as i am not feeling good.i found that it is a bit higher than the range and the previous result.the higher value is 40 but my result is 41 for ALT (SGPT) and for AST(SGOT) the higher value is 37 and my result is 36.Back 3 months it was 14 (SGPT) and 23 SGOT.i am a bit worried.Can you please confirm me whether it is any bad sign or not? should i go for any medication or not?waiting for your reply.Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013