Pregnant with abdominal cramping, sharp pains, fever and diarrhea. Chances of miscarriage?

Hi, I have just found out I m pregnant. Most likely only about 5 weeks. About 3 days ago I started having a lot of abdominal cramping and sharp pains which I attributed to a possible oncoming miscarriage . After the first day of discomfort I ran a low grade fever 100 F for just a couple hours and since then have been experiencing frequent Diahrrea. Not much content except foul odor, reddish in color, and a white fluffy mucous. Of course it s a weekend and I m snowed into a rural area. Should I be worried? Is there a way to tell a virus from and infection in this type of matter? I ve never had any GI issues before.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013