Pregnant, wanted to abort pregnancy. Inserted misoprostone, no bleeding. Unsuccessful abortion?

Hi doc, good day, my name is XXXXX. My last MP was oct 30, was suppose to see my next period nov 26, I got worried 3days after then I inserted misoprostone, unfortunatelly I didn t bleed , went to see a doc and it says am still pregant. I don t want to keep it. Do I insert another one? Pls help. Also if I decide to keep the prgancy, will the drug I inserted ealier affect the brain development of the baby! Pls help.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012