Pregnant, want abortion. Had miscarriage previously. What can I do?

HI, My name is Dariana im 21 i live in the Bronx NY.. I really have a question because i am confuse with the situation of abortion i am 10 weeks pregnant i decided to have an abortion because i am not prepare for this. So, here in the bronx i been making an appointment for abortion and they be advising me, not to have the abortion because i could have any physical problem or i could have breast cancel. As soon as they ask me if i use condom or any birth control pill i answer no and started telling me all of that i could have or happend. but i do believe it but i don t think it would effect me on the 2nd abortion, next time i would really decide to have the baby but this time i am not prepare for this child. i had a first miscarriage on sept 30,2011 because the baby didn t had no pause in the heart beat, that what the doctor told me and i couldn t understand that.. Please help understand this or what can i do, because i am planning to make another appointment in other clinic..
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012