Pregnant, ultrasound shows grade 3-4 maturity. Right to do C-section?

My wife is 37 Week pregnant based on conception date (which we are 100% sure). Her Ultrasound now indicates 39 week pregnancy and placenta is indicated as grade III to IV maturity (previous US couple of weeks back, indicated placenta maturity at grade II). Our Gynac is suggesting us to do c-section at earliest and definitely before 25 October (in week s time from now). We have 1st baby by c-section only 4 years ago. Please advise is it right to do c-section as early as 23 October and whether that will be fulll term? Any complications because of grade III to IV maturity placenta? and does placenta matures so fast (from grade II to grade III/IV in 2 weeks)? Appreciate your assistance. Thanks..
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012