Pregnant, toilet infection, white milky colour stool and itchy. Can take gyno-daktarin 400mg?

please prescribe a drug for my wife she s carrying 7 month plus old baby in her tummy with toilet infection which she excrete white milky colour and itching in every seconds. can we use gyno daktarin 400mg capsule? thank you while waiting ur reply.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Feb 2012
Hello,welcome to Health care magic .
please do not use this medicine as it may be waste,
first maintain her vaginal hygiene with Luke warm water and mild soap.ask her to do every tiime she go to fresh room
get her urine tested in laboratory,
sugar testing is must,
plenty of fluid is advisable
,with drugs prescribed by doctor after examining her urine report
consult gynecologist as early as you can