Pregnant taking proluton injection. History of miscarriage and had treatment for Taxoplasma. Sonography normal. Can proluton be stopped?

I had a previous miscarriage in nov 11 & took 3 months treatment for Taxoplasma (Rovamycin). Now I am 15w4d preganant & was advised to take Proluton depot Injection on weekly basis. Today I got my first sonography done & with the grace of god, everything is absolutely normal. Now the doctor has asked to stop proluton dosage. Is it ok because I have been taking antenatal treatment from Bareilly till last week & have consulted new doctor yesterday only. Please advise.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012