Pregnant taking Duphaston and jusprin. History of miscarriage. Are these medications safe during pregnancy?

Hi, i had a miscarriage 4 months back....i got my last periods on 16th apr....on 9th may i got red blood spots carried on with brown very very discharge for 4 days...i did my home strip test and blood test for pragnancy which resulted in i am pragnant mashaAllah.i went to gynecologist do as i was conserened aboout brown discharge which is very little and now its not there....and as i had a miscarriage already,so she adviced me to take duphaston and jusprin for 2 weeks before my first ultrasound get done.....pls help i shld take thses medicines in my first trimester...are thet safe
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012