Pregnant, take benzos and adderall occasionally. Will it cause any harm to the baby?

hello i am five months pregnant but before i found out i was , i wass drinking a lot and taking benzos and adderal prescreibed to me. now i only take them like once or twice a week if i need to but im still worried i did harm to my baby, is using these on occasion during my pregnnacy going to cause huge problems with my baby when theyre born? i mean are my odds slimmer and reduced than if were taking them everyday as i was prescribed before? i get a lot of vague answers like well u shouldnt take them at all or that as lonmg as i stop taking them befopre the babys born i shoyuld be ok...i just want to know the probabilities of something going wrong knowing how i am still pyutting these substances in my body but not a lot of them. any help or answers would be appreciated!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013