Pregnant, stomach pain, hot flashes, vomiting, nasal congestion. Taking amoxicillin for bladder infection. Cure?

Hi i am 19 years old and i am pregnant im 10 weeks now. well im not sure if its just nausea or if i might have a stomatch virus. As i am eating or when i finish i get a bad stomatch ache and i feel like i have hot flashes while trow up. after that i get chills. and i also had a stuffy nose . i was diagnosed with a bladder infection before and gave me amoxicillin i am just waiting for lab results to see if its gone. What do you think? Am? i just worring for nothing? thank you for taking the time to read.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012