Pregnant, stomach bloating, pain on breathing, back pain. Treatment?

Hi my name is XXXXX I am 19 and pregnant with my first baby girl. I am currently 31 weeks and 4 days according to my Dr. I guess what I am wanting to know is why when I lay down my stomach gets all hard and it hurts to breath in and out, also very intense back pain . Is this normal I m worried due to I ve never been through this before and don t really know what to expect. Also how can I tell when she drops? My email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012