Pregnant, shoulder, collarbone pain after upper respiratory infection subsided. What could this be?

i am having very bad shoulder/collarbone pain. i have had an upper respritory infection and was coughing a lot. I am 7 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. I talked to the nurses at both my general practitioner and ob-gyn and both thought the pain could be because of my coughing, but as my URI has gotten better and cough has subsided some, the pain in my collarbone/shoulder has seemed to worsen. What could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012