Pregnant, sharp pain on left side between ribs and hip bone, disturbed sleep. Treatment?

Hello my name is XXX old and 3 months pregnant. Two nights ago I developed a sharp pain on my left side between my ribs and hip bone but does not hurt when I push on the area and it seems to be worse when I lie down. I thought it could be gas at first but it has stuck around for almost three days now and is very painful and causing me to lose a lot of sleep. Could you please tell me what this could be and what I can do about it. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  59 Awaiting Answer