Pregnant, sexually active, vaginal irritation, itching in clitoris. Symptoms cause of worry?

hi i am 7 and a half months pregnant no complications onlyone concern is that i am sexually active and due to that i have been having vaginal irritations which is becoming unbearable .My clitoris becomes itchy it comes and go i frequently wash the area with warm water and baking soda i get a lilltle relief untill i urinate or have sex it starts all over again.should i be concern about this in my last stage of pregnancy.I am avoiding sex because of this.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013