Pregnant, scan shows cephalic presentation, cesarean. Is it unsafe to make labour delivery of heavy weight baby?

hai mam i am dhanalakshmi 28 yrs old i am pregnant of 38 weeks ,my family doctor checked me i had scan of cephalic presentation . my doctor said to have scessarian in next week , this my second child after 7 yrs gap of my first child ,my first baby born by scessirian , i expected that second baby will born by normal but my doctor told that it is not possible by labour delivery because you hade first scessirian and now the baby weighing heavy of 3.5 kg my edd is on 18-03-12 but my doctor is telling that in next week i.e., on 12-03-12 scessirian should be done my question is that by heavy weight of my baby cannot i make labour delivery?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012