Pregnant prescribed with isoxsuprine for stomach pain. Proper medication?

hi, i am from india, and my doctor has prescribed for isoxsuprine hydrochloride table ip (10mg) in the name of Duvadilan. I am 21 week pregnant. Doctor has prescribed as i was suffering from the pain in lower abdomen. Is it safe to take.... i just inquired to pharmacist, he told it is used to control the improper menses. Is it right to take medicine for 2-3 days as i researched on Google at it is used to relax the pre labour pain and it relaxes the vesicular muscles in stomach.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013