Pregnant, pregnancy induced hypertension, thrombophilic disorders, proluton depot injection, pressure reading 128/82 and 135/80. Normal?

I had an intrauterine fetal death at 28 weeks pregnancy 2 years back (the fetus , however, showed development of only 20 weeks). My doctor suspected PIH and possible thrombophilic disorder as there were numerous placental clots. I am 20 weeks pregnant now, and have been advised weekly proluton depot shots as well as daily clexane injections. My pressure reading was 128/82 yesterday & 135/80 today. Is this normal?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012