Pregnant post tubal ligation, have doubling hcg levels, definite pregnancy ruled out. Success rate?

Hi, I am pregnant after getting a tubal ligation 16 months ago following the birth of my second daughter. I only found out last Tuesday and have been monitored closely. My HCG levels are doubling as they should but they couldn t find a definite pregnancy (there was a small sac in the uterus but I believe this can happen if it is ectopic) last Wednesday when they performed an ultrasound scan. I am going back for another Ultrasound tomorrow. Can you tell me the percentage rate of tubal pregnancies V s inter-uterine pregnancies for people who have failed tubal ligation? Thanks. Marnie
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013