Pregnant, possibility to maintain hemoglobin level through food

Hi, I am into my fifth month of preganancy. Would be completeing fifth month by 15th April. During my last check up had a lower level of heamoglobin i.e. 7.3. After that took 7 alternative days injection callde mumfer-s to regularise my hemoglogin now it has come to 9.3. Will it be possible for me to maintain my heamoglobin level from on through food intake or will there be any additional treatement required to make my delivery easy?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012