Pregnant, pain in right kidney, ovary, hypothyroidism. C-section for previous child. Pain from scar tissue?

I just found out last week that I am pregnant. The doctor said probably about 6 weeks. I had originally went to the doctor for pain in my right kidney area that goes to my right ovary area too. I thought I was getting a UTI . I had Pylo in May. She said I had a little bacteria and blood in my urine and gave me a 7 day antibiotic . It has been 8 days and I still have the pain along with some very very light spotting. I did spot like this with my first child but I didn t have the pain at all. Is this normal? I am just worried because about 4 months ago I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism . Also, I had a C-section with my first pregnancy could this be why I have pain this time? could it be the scar tissue?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012