Pregnant, numbness inside right ear,, no pain, slight loss of hearing. Reason?

Hi, I am 36 weeks pregnant and I have a numbness inside my right ear, as if I have an ear infection but with no pain, just slight loss of hearing. It s mostly annoying and affects my balance slightly but so does carrying a baby so I m just being careful, do you know why it s numb, it actually feels like the ear canal, not any external parts of the ear. I have tried cleaning carefully, no significant amount of wax came out.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013