Pregnant, migraines, abdominal pain. Taking naproxen. Will I be okay?

hi iam 5 weeks pregnant and I take naproxen 500mg for migraines ok this morning i wake up with pain in my lower left side of abdominal , so i was worried about my baby so i took another pregnancy test it says negative. But a week ago I took 6 all came back positive and even the one at my doctors office came back positive. Do u think my baby will be fine????? Or my meds thur the test off. Can u please help no one else seems to know anything!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013