Pregnant, measured fundal height, baby's bladder distended. What is the meaning of this?

I am 34w3d pregnant with a baby girl and I had an ultrasound done yesterday because my doctor measured my fundal height to be 30cm and she wanted to make sure that the baby was growing properly. I got a call this morning that I have to go for a level 2 ultrasound tomorrow because my baby s bladder is distended and they want a more detailed ultrasound done. What is your thoughts and opinions on this? Do you think I will have to have my baby delivered early via cesarean. Is my baby in any harm with a distended bladder? Any information will help me, I am a first time Mom and I am very worried about my little one!
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013