Pregnant, low HCG levels, scan shows gestational sac. Had MTP months ago. Is this the effect of abortion?

i m 24 years old. i got married 6 months back, got conceived within one month after marriage, as i m doing PG studies i dint wanted to continue pregnancy, so went for MTP wit mefipristol and Mesopristol tablets. Now after 5 months of this i got concieved again but my HCG levls are very low as my urine pregnancy test has shown weekly positive result, so doctor advised for scanning. the scanning report says gestational sac visible of 4 to 5 weeks. My doctor prescribed me to use Susten 300mg twice daily. i have hypothyroidism with TSH value-15.7. Is all this due to my first pregnancy abortion? is this the effect of abortion? plz clear my doubt
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  70 Awaiting Answer