Pregnant, last trimester, have developed horizontal grooves on finger nails, on folic acid and calcium, prescribed fefol. Reason?

I am 30 weeks pregnant. this is my fifth pregnancy since 1999. Recently I developed horizontal grooves on all my finger nails that run from side to side. I am on folic acid and calcium supplements . Yesterday I visited the doctor and he precribed fefol which is an iron supplement. Ho is it possile to be iron deficient that while I am on folic acid supplementation? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012