Pregnant, in 3rd trimester, have nausea, diarrhea with knots in stomach, no fever. What could this be?

I am 30 weeks pregnant, it is 2:00am here, and my stomach is in knots and I am SUPER nauseous, and have diarrhea! This is my first child so I am not sure if this is some kind of food poisoning (my husband who ate the same dinner is still asleep and seems ok??) or contractions? I have no fever (96.4). Should I be concerned and head to the ER or wait the 6 hours until my doctor s office opens?? Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012