Pregnant, in 3rd trimester, have continuous clear discharge, test showed no leakage of amniotic fluid, sono showed drop in the fluid level. Reason?

At 35 weeks pregnant I started to notice a clear discharge but it reminded me of leaking because the fluid would just run out and I would know each time it came out. But it was occasionally through out the day that this would happen. My dr. tested to see if I was leaking amiotic fluid and the test came back negative. At 34 weeks a sono showed that my fluid level was a 14. Then at my 36 week appointment my doctor said my stomach was measuring small so I had another sono and my fluids measure at a 9. So I have to go in tomorrow to have another sono to see if my fluids have dropped more. My concern is that I am leaking amiotic fluid because I am still having this discharge or leak I started having that I had at 35 weeks. Is it possible for this test to be negative or am I just freaking out for no reason. Should I express this concern to my doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012