Pregnant having severe dental pain due to abscessed tooth. Tingling in the jaw, tender lymph nodes

I am 33 weeks pregnant. I went to the ER on Tuesday for extreme mouth pain and was diagnosed with an abscessed tooth. They gave me Keflex and Norco. The Norco didn't touch the pain at all and it took 3 days for the pain to finally subside. I've been taking the Keflex like clockwork. I am worried, however, because even with antibiotics, I woke up this morning with a tingling, numb feeling in my lower jaw, right side of my tongue, and my teeth. My lymph nodes are still a bit tender, but only when I swallow. Should I be worried? I have a dentist appointment on Wednesday, which is the soonest they could get me in. I have read that the numbness could be cause from either the nerve of the tooth starting to be exposed or from the infection spreading to the jaw bone. Help, please?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013