Pregnant, having no health issues, want to know measures to increase chances of vaginal delivery. Advice?

Hi my age is 31 nd I have conceived last month I m worried that whether I have more chances for ceasarian delivery than vaginal delivery as Im elderly primi so how much percent chances for vaginal delivery nd percent chance for c section nd what precautions I need to take so that I can safely have vaginal delivery with my age taking in to considerations nd I don t have any health issues as my folate iron calcium levels are normal nd no history of diabetis, hypertension ,thyroid diseases
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012