Pregnant, having chroangioma of placenta. Is there any danger?

Dear Dr, Im an Indian 32 year old. Im now 28 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby. My first baby was born through c-section due to unengaged head at 41 weeks. Dr, my gynae just found out (at 28 weeks) that i m having chroangioma of placenta and the size is now about 5cm. Everything is fine with my baby and my baby is growing according to the rate. I m now referred for detailed scanning every 2 weeks.Is 5cm growth at 28 weeks is severe? I need your advise on whether the chroangioma will continue to grow in the next 12 weeks and are they chances of shrinking on its own? Due to this condition of my placenta, do I need to limit my daily activity or I can continue my normal routine as usual? Thank you Dr.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013